WhatsApp is one of the most widely and loved messaging apps in the world, used bybillions. Everyone in our time from a differentage group spends some time on WhatsApp. People usethe popular messaging app to check someone’s status, read messages, or send pictures or videos.
With the advent of WhatsApp,communication has become more simplified, and sharing photos, files, and videos have become a lot easier. WhatsApp has become a need beyond an online messaging app. When you buy a new phone, you first install WhatsApp on it to be in touch with your friends and loved ones.
TikTok Launches Creativity Program in Beta Version for Higher Revenue, More Oppo...
Due to the huge success and widespread use of the app, developers have created different versions of WhatsApp to meet the demand of the users. GBWhatsApp is such an app that the modified version of Whatsapp can be easily downloaded on your Android smartphone.
GBWhatsApp provides great features for users who can make audio and video calls from the same source. The app is one of the most simplified versions of WhatsApp, which can be used by the age group of different demographics.
Elegant Themes - The most popular WordPress theme in the world and the ultimate WordPress Page Builder. Get a 30-day money-back guarantee. Get it for Free
This popular app comes for free, and users can download and install it on Android phones easily. GBWhatsApp is available in the APK version and with the below steps, you can simply install it on your smartphone:
Downloading GBWhatsApp is simple like any other app. You can download the APK version of the app from the web. Go to https://gbapps.net/gbwhatsapp-apk/ from your Android phone and scroll down to the download option below. After it opens, simply click on the download button; it will take hardly a few minutes.
If you want to download it from the web, click on the link given on a site and download it. There are a couple of sites that provide links to download the app.
- First, open the settings option on your device and go to security settings. Their check for the unknown sources option and click on the OK button. It allows you the installation of apps from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Then downloads the GBWhatsApp from the link given on the web.
- Once it is downloaded, open the APK file.
- Complete the installation process and open the installed app. Enter your mobile number, which you want to attach to your WhatsApp. But remember the number should be in working condition.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your number when your number will get verified.
- You will get a message that GBWhatsApp has successfully installed on your phone, and enjoy the app on your android phone.
Some Features of GBWhatsApp
- You can use dual WhatsApp accounts.
- It supports multiple languages and also multiple language translator
- You can customize themes as per your need and also download it.
- Hides your last seen option
- It allows you to share more pictures than before.
- You can copy the status to the clipboard
- Send the video of more than 15MB.
- You can hide WhatsApp second tick.
- You will get new and improved privacy setting options.
- You can make both video and audio call with improved video quality.
If you didn’t use it, then you should try it now.